WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
At Eddie Bauer we believe that people are the foundation of our business. Our culture is unique; our values encourage focusing on customers, quality, curiosity, passion, teamwork, integrity, straight talk / listening and results. Our teams possess a great sense of pride and energy. Eddie Bauer's Associates know they make a difference!
JOIN OUR TEAM!
This is an exciting time for us as we move forward with providing men's and women's apparel and accessories that reflect the modern outdoor lifestyle while honoring the values of the man who started it all. Come be part of it at the Oshawa Centre location.
Stop by the store and speak with a member of our Management team for more information
Candidates with previous retail experience are preferred.
Overall Job Function: Responsible for sales, customer service and profitability of a department. Manages a team within a department according to H&M Values, standards, policies and procedures and is responsible for all people development functions.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
• Organizes and distributes the work of his/her staff, sets priorities and keeps an overview of the tasks to be accomplished in accordance with the Store Manager
• Manages, recruits, on boards, trains, develops and provides succession planning for the staff in the store in partnership with the Store Manager
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws including approving time off requests, pay, location or title changes, conducting terminations and corrective actions and making employment decisions
• Assists the Store Manager in maintaining an overview of all Employee Relations responsibilities in the store to ensure a positive work environment
• Ensures garment presentation, garment level and visual standards within the department are presented according to H&M’s expectations
• Follows and executes safety and security routines to prevent loss and guarantee employee and customer safety
• Maintains high quality H&M direct and indirect customer service by providing the best shopping experience for each customer and role modeling on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash
• Assists Store Manager in establishing and overseeing sales and cost plans, budgets and variable costs for department; works with comparable sales to last year, sales to budget and future sales trends to maximize profitability
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
• High School Graduate or equivalent; College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Preferably 2-3 years of retail management experience, including direct supervisory experience, or comparable management role experience
• Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc) for a short distance
• Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
• Ability to provide leadership, motivate and develop our staff through H&M Values
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to be proactive to drive sales by creating selling opportunities
• Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge
• Ability to take own initiative and work under own direction
• Ability to work strategically, tactically, and operationally
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Ability to establish effective routines for excellent communication with all members of the team to maximize productivity
• Ability to provide feedback in a constructive and professional way
• Ability to handle conflict and resolve problems constructively
• Experience in administrating progressive discipline process and performance management
• Open availability including evenings and weekends; ability to work flexible hours and extended hours at times
• Minimal travel required as necessary (i.e. workshops)
*Apply today at www.hm.com/jobs
FULL TIME STYLIST NEEDED
Now hiring for a full time stylist. Must have hair license! Minimum 3 year experience. Capable of performing all services. (Womens, mens & childrens cuts; colouring services, updos etc.) Keratin smoothing an asset but training will be provided. Must be familiar with L'Oréal colour line and products. If you are a reliable, hard-working individual who can work in a fast paced environment, looking to expand and grow your clientèle base and earn competitive wages then please bring in your resume or call Aimee at 905-579-8383.
-Oshawa Jewellery is excited offer this amazing opportunity to the candidates that possessthe following skills:
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional Selling Skills
- Team Working
- Manages change well
- Customer Service Focused
- Leadership Skills
Please come in and fill out a application with your resume then attached and hand it in to Gina or Vicci.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
VICCI OR GINA
PERMANENT SALES ASSOCIATE
Must have some retail experience. Available for all weekends and mornings, as well as, afternoons and evenings through the week.
Must be able to work in a very busy multi-task situation.
Will train in engraving, foil transfer, ring engraving & technical devices engraving.
Drop resume off at store or email.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Tonyc Studio located in the Oshawa Centre is now hiring for a full-time stylist.
We are looking for an individual who is motivated in growing and expanding their clientele.
All applicants must have valid license. You must enjoy doing all types of services such as:colour, highlighting, applying relaxers, keratin smoothing treatments, up dos, session styling as well as womens, mens and kids cuts.
We offer competitive salaries, wages and commissions.
Please call Jennifer or Rozanna at 905-438-0002 or drop off your resume in person at Tonyc Studio at the Oshawa Centre.