Do you have a PASSION for fashion? You have a DRIVE for results and are EMPOWERED by the results of your team. ALDO wants you!
Drop of resume in store and ask for manager. DO NOT call store.
Looking for driven persons who will support the Manager through day to day routine to achieve results. Persons who strives off of personal and team development/ growth. Most of all, fashion is a huge part of there caliber. If all this is you, Aldo wants you!
Drop off your resume in store. DO NOT call the store.
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
The Sales Associate role supports and contributes to store productivity and profitability through customer service excellence, a consistent brand experience and the ability to build emotional connection, and loyalty with the customer.
Must have open availability and NOT returning to school in the fall.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
The Sales Associate role supports and contributes to store productivity and profitability through customer service excellence, a consistent brand experience and the ability to build emotional connection, and loyalty, with the customer.
Candidate must have open availability and NOT returning to school in the fall.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Notes: Must have open availability and not returning to school in the Fall.
KEY HOLDER& SALES ASSOCIATES
KEY HOLDERS AND SALES ASSOCIATE
We are looking for a goal oriented team player who is passionate , has high energy and a drive for success , with previews customer service or sales experience .
Interested applicants please drop off your resume at the store with the store manager Lynn .
Additional Notes: PleSe drop off your resume at the store
We are always looking for dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment
Job requirements - Minimum one year manager experience with a proven track record for driving sales and profit results and training and developing a team of individuals.
Applicants should apply via email to District Manager, Alina Mengher at email@example.com
Please email your resume to Amengher@fairweather.ca
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
At Jean Machine, our vision is to be the first choice for high quality jeans and casual fashion in every market we serve. If you have a passion for denim, if you have your finger on the fashion pulse, and you are ready to accelerate your career in retail management then we want you to be a part of our management team. In this role you will assist in overseeing day-to-day responsibilities for store operations. You will work closely with the Store Manager to maximize sales as well as other cross-functional partners (merchandising, store operations, and human resources.)
1.5-3 years of supervisory experience in clothing retail
College Diploma or University Degree preferred. Specialization in Retail Management or Fashion Merchandising/Design an asset.
Qualifications: Minimum 1 year of full time retail clothing sales
Education: high school or equivalent
Full-time salaried management are expected to work 42 hours per week but may be asked to work up to 44 hours.
Please deliver resumes to a member of the store management team.
L'ATTITUDES SALON & SPA- EXPERIENCED HAIRSTYLIST
L'Attitudes Salon and Spa is looking for an experienced hairstylist that possesses the following traits and qualities:
-Must be skilled at multi-tasking (i.e managing multiple clients, pre-booking clients, managing your business to ensure you are building and retaining a clientele).
-Have an outgoing personality and great customer service skills
-Graduated hair/beauty school and is proficient in: colour, highlights, women's cuts, men's cuts, Keratin services, hair extensions, hairstyling and curls, updo's
-Knowledge of L'Oreal is an asset
Please contact Kayla at (905) 723-5937 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your resume to email@example.com
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME HAIRSTYLIST, MUST BE LICENSED AND PREFERABLY HAVE A MINIMUM 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH SOME CLIENTELE AND WE WILL HELP YOU TO BUILD MORE :) MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH USING L'OREAL PROFESSIONAL COLOUR LINE, AND PERFORM THE FOLLOWING SERVICES: WOMENS, MENS AND CHILDRENS HAIRCUTS, COLOUR AND HIGHLIGHTING SERVICES, UPDO'S AND STYLING. IF YOU LOVE DOING HAIR, KEEPING UP WITH TRENDS AND WANT TO WORK WITH A FANTASTIC AND TALENTED GROUP OF PEOPLE, PLEASE DROP OFF YOUR RESUME IN PERSON TO AIMEE, WE ARE LOCATED ON THE LOWER LEVEL OF THE OSHAWA CENTRE (BY CHAPTERS) WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
We are currently seeking mature Full Time/Part Time Sales Asscoiates in our Family Owned busy Jewellery store.
Duties include: Watch battery & watchband replacement. Taking in watch and jewellery repairs. Excellent customer service & sales-oriented. Knowledge of computers. Suggestive selling. Training Program. Jewellery store experience welcome. Mature applicants only with open avaliablility days, evenings & weekend shifts.Criminal Record check a must. Must be able to work in a team enviroment.
Competative pay and benefits.
VICCI OR GINA
Additional Notes: Please bring your resume in and fill out an application form.
SALES ASSOCIATES – PART TIME
- Places primary importance on delivering superior customer service
- Attracts potential customers by demonstrating excellent product knowledge; suggesting information about other products; answers questions or concerns that the customer may have
- Ambitious and motivated to sell
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Previous retail experience is an asset
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Listening, Phone Skills, Multi-tasking
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTRACT ASSISTANT MANAGER
Are you looking for a dynamic role with a dynamic company? If so The Body Shop is the organization for you! As part of the L’Oreal Group, The Body shop is a major international beauty retail business. To bring our stores and products to life, we have a team of exceptional individuals working tirelessly behind the scenes. If there is such a thing as the “it factor” in business, it is at The Body Shop, where you will discover how to work in a fast paced, energized work environment, helping to ensure our customers receive the best beauty products on the market.
We are looking to hire a sales focused assistant shop manager for a temporary contract at our Oshawa Centre location.
As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for meeting sales goals as set forth by the Shop
Manager. You will also need to have a full understanding of our products and be able to communicate
this understanding to the customers. The position requires the ability to serve customers in a courteous and professional manner and prior customer service experience is preferred. You will establish and maintain superior professional standards in the areas of sales, customer service,
visual presentation, inventory management, operations, personnel management and development, while demonstrating and upholding the values and vision of the company. This position requires a minimum ofone year of store management experience.
Please visit our website at www.thebodyshopcareers.com/ca/en/ to apply.
STOREFRONT TEAM MEMBER
Tim Hortons is looking for someone who has Exceptional Guest Service, Multi-Tasking and Organizational Skills.
We are looking for Full Time employees that have the availability of 5am to 11pm Monday to Sunday
Below you will find the full Job Description of a Storefront Team Member.
The Restaurant Front Team Member is the front line in providing the Exceptional Guest Experience through the delivery of exceptional products and service.
Hospitality & Guest Service
- Provides important visual cues for guests that make a positive first impression E.g. wearing proper career wear that is clean and neatly pressed, maintaining a clean parking lot/exterior and a clean and inviting dining room
- Follows the guaranteed Always Fresh procedure to ensure coffee and products are always fresh and always accurate
- Delivers consistent and outstanding guest service through friendly attitude, attentive behaviour and strong product knowledge
- Enhances the guest experience by following the S.E.T. Principles: Smile, Eye Contact, Thank You
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest E.g. repeating guest’s order when it is presented to them, using H.O.T.R.O.D.S. at drive-thru and marking hot beverage lids
- Ensures every guest receives a prompt and warm greeting within 5 seconds at front counter and drive-thru
- Maintains speed of service targets by working efficiently with a sense of urgency to fill orders and meet guests’ needs
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
- Listens carefully to guests and apologizes for the experience in the case of a complaint
- Follows all Operations standards and guidelines for preparation of products according to training and instructional materials provided
- Prepares all products as required, following the order monitor to ensure the accuracy of every order
- Communicates showcase and product needs to ensure proper product availability for guests
- Regularly takes temperatures of the required products and records in the Time & Temperature Log
Policies & Procedures
- Follows all restaurant policies, procedures and standards
- Maintains the front counter and drive thru area by keeping it clean, organized, stocked and ready for rush periods in the restaurant
- Follows proper hand washing techniques and all sanitation guidelines; completes all sanitation tasks as outlined by the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Owner
Health & Safety
- Works in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation
- Knows, understands and follows safe work practices and procedures
- Uses or wears personal protective equipment or clothing as required
- Reports all injuries/illnesses, accidents, unsafe conditions, security incidents and any contravention of health and safety legislation, policies and procedures to the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Owner
- Does not operate any equipment, machine, device or thing, or otherwise work in a manner that will endanger anyone