- responsible for engaging can connecting with customers to provide a positive shopping experience
- providing a thorough fitting room experience while delivering product knowledge and outfitting suggestions
- recognize customer cues in order to assess their needs and enhance their shopping experience
- seek and confidently communicate current product features and benefits to customers
- ensure all customers have a quick and efficient cash & wrap experience while following company guidelines
- contribute to a positive positive work environment
Drive for results
- achieve or succeed established daily sales goals
- promote friend loyalty programs
- actively participate and respond to performance coaching and feedback
- understand the expectations of AEO's visual and brand standards
- maintain a neat clean and well presented environment for the customer
- ensure product is replenished and sized appropriately
- previous experience in retail preferred
- ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team
- flexible availability
- ability to work in fast paced and deadline oriented environment
SALES ASSOCIATE WITH JEWELLERY EXPERIENCE PREFERRED. FULL-TIME/PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE. MUST BE ABLE TO MULTI TASK, WORK INDEPENDENTLY, GOOD TEAM PLAYER AND EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ALL HOURS OF OPERATION INCLUDING EVENING AND WEEKENDS.
EXCELLENT SALARY. START IMMEDIATELY. APPLY BY EMAIL (BELLAGIOJEWELLERS@YAHOO.CA) OR IN PERSON. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Please email your resume to BELLAGIOJEWELLERS@YAHOO.CA
We are seeking an Keyholder!
If you are a sales driven, passionate retail leader looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity, then look no further.
• Have a proven track record in generating sales
• Have a skillset strong in excellent customer service
• Are capable of helping coach a team to success
• Are able to help implement and follow corporate visual strategies
• Can help to maintain loss prevention controls
Then join us!!
• An Amazing 40% off of our branded merchandise, and 50% off of our private label!
• A staggered seniority based vacation system, that accumulates to 4 weeks of vacation time
• A motivating Milestone Anniversary Recognition program!
• A fun, casual dress environment
• The chance to advance in a fast growing company
At Eddie Bauer we believe that people are the foundation of our business. Our culture is unique; our values encourage focusing on customers, quality, curiosity, passion, teamwork, integrity, straight talk / listening and results. Our teams possess a great sense of pride and energy. Eddie Bauer's Associates know they make a difference!
This is an exciting time for us as we move forward with providing men's and women's apparel and accessories that reflect the modern outdoor lifestyle while honoring the values of the man who started it all. Come be part of it at the Oshawa Centre location.
Stop by the store and speak with a member of our Management team for more information
Candidates with previous retail experience are preferred.
At L'attitudes Salon and Spa we are now recruiting for a Full time Ethetician, experience within the industry is expected. We offer competitive wages, and complete training within our company.
You will be expected to work in a fast pased spa environment, knowledge in waxing, facials, manicures, pedicures, lash tinting, brow tinting, make up is expected, whilst massage, shellac, eyelash extensions, microdermabrasion and lazer experience is an advantage.
Please bring in your resume to the L'attitudes Salon ans Spa located in the Oshawa Centre to Kayla, or call 905 723 5937 for details.
Are you a leader who has an exceptional creative and fashion-forward vision? Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we’re looking for you!
You and a fashion career with Le Château …..that’s a perfect fit!
Le Château offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development. You’ll work in a collaborative environment where you’ll be involved in the execution of merchandising directives to build Le Château’s brand image.
Our Product Managers will:
As a Product Manager, Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
Oshawa Jewellery is excited offer this amazing opportunity to the candidates that possess
the following skills:
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional Selling Skills
- Team Working
- Manages change well
- Customer Service Focused
- Leadership Skills
Please bring your resume in person to Oshawa Jewellery Attention: Joann Lewis
Please email your resume to email@example.com
We at Pandora Oshawa are looking to add another member to our sales staff. We are looking for seasonal staff to start immediatly, we require full availability: Sunday through Saturday, mornings, evenings and weekends. Knowledge of our existing product is an asset but not a necessity. We are looking for charismatic hard working individuals, with an outgoing personality, a great work ethic, and a positive attitude.
Please ask for Kyle Kirkpatrick (Assistant Manager) or Joann Lewis (District Manager) when handing in your resume.
KYLE KIRKPATRICK AND JOANN LEWIS
Tonyc Studio located in the Oshawa Centre is now hiring for a full-time stylist.
We are looking for an individual who is motivated in growing and expanding their clientele.
All applicants must have valid license. You must enjoy doing all types of services such as:colour, highlighting, applying relaxers, keratin smoothing treatments, up dos, session styling as well as womens, mens and kids cuts.
We offer competitive salaries, wages and commissions.
Please call Jennifer or Rozanna at 905-438-0002 or drop off your resume in person at Tonyc Studio at the Oshawa Centre.