If drinking coffee is more than a simple every day act for YOU, discover Nespresso's search for perfection. A search where everyone involved, wherever they may be in the world, contributes with their expertise to make Nespresso and extraordinary coffee: https://www.nespresso.com/mosaic/fr/en/le-geste-parfait#sthash.CCPjV65R.dpbs
Are you an enthusiastic manager known for unparalleled customer service? Would you like to join a fast-growing company with great chances for advancement and a dynamic workplace?
If so, this may be the job for you!
As a Boutique Manager, your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Sales and Customer Service:
- Achieve with team the daily, weekly, monthly sales and service level targets set for the boutique.
- Maximize guest frequency, sales, and acquisition of new club members in the boutique.
- Maximize capsule, accessories and machines sales in the boutique.
- Drive the implementation of company programs by motivating and instructing the team to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Motivate and coach the team to provide exceptional customer service in keeping with our brand image.
- Plan, identify, communicate and delegate appropriate responsibilities to the team to ensure a smooth operation.
- Provide coaching and direction to the team in an effort to achieve operational goals.
- Consistently review KPI's to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvements.
- Create action plans to achieve goals.
- Monitor and manage staffing levels to ensure boutique operations and customer service goals are met.
- Recruit, hire and train the team.
- Establish annual sales forecasts and capacity planning with national boutique manager
- Utilize tools and analyze financial reports to identify and address inventory and sales trends.
- Use all operational tools to plan for and achieve excellence in staffing, scheduling, monthly reports, cash management and inventory management.
- Implement SOP's and guidelines for the boutique ensuring team compliance.
- Run monthly and quarterly physical stock inventories, place orders and check deliveries to ensure adequate stock levels.
- Delivers all requested weekly and monthly reports in a timely manner.
- In partnership with IT, ensure that IT systems function correctly.
Training and Coaching:
- Maintain current and up to date knowledge on coffee and the NESPRESSO product.
- Continuously evaluate the quality of service and give individual feedback to the Boutique Specialists.
- College degree in business, hospitality or a closely related field.
- 5+ years of Retail Selling & Service experience in luxury boutique
- 3+ years of experience in managing/supervising people/teams
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to manage boutique operations independently
- Excellent presentation, communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Experience with the implementation of systems and policies with regards to retail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-building skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor others
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- A young and dynamic team
- A growth environment favoring the development of competencies
Joining the Nespresso team is joining a high-performance culture where you can progress in your career!
Nespresso Canada, a division of Nestlé Canada!
Nespresso Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may
require. Nespresso Canada will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Please note that only those candidates selected will be invited for an interview. Visit www.nespresso.com to learn more about us.