Retail Stock Processor
As a Retail Stock Processor, you will be an integral part of our business to help in bringing our store to life. Associates in this role perform a number of functions that are critical to offering customers the best experience when they shop in our store. You are responsible for the timely execution of our receiving process, ensuring the sales floor is ready by store opening, keeping the sales floor is stocked with merchandise and helping maintain our visual standards.
- Process shipments and preparing sales floor for the next day
- Organize and maintain merchandise in the stockroom and filling sales floor as needed
- Provide support for major sales events that occur in our store by ensuring merchandise is prepped to support sales
- Demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and management
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also complete tasks independently with little supervision
- Available to work overnights 8 pm to 12 am (possibly 2 am) Monday to Friday
Apply now for a chance to build your career with a dynamic, industry-leading organization.
We thank all interested applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for the interview will be contacted.
- Monday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 Closed