This isn't just a job. It's a chance to bring about a brand new day in Canadian wireless.
We believe that you can't have happy customers without a passionate, motivated team. So we're going to spend as much time and energy on creating a rewarding and fulfilling employee experience as we are on creating an unforgettably positive customer experience. Want to be part of a brand new day in Canadian wireless? Then be part of one of our
FREEDOM Mobile Dealer's teams.
Our team will help drive retail sales by offering best-in-class mobile plans to our customers. If you like to talk tech and engage directly with consumers then a spot on our team could be for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Representative, who can do the following for our customers:
- Determine the needs of our Customers while providing exceptional customer service throughout all stages of the Customer lifecycle from greeting, informing, selling, or answering customer inquiries to assisting with customer billing or hardware questions.
- Be a FREEDOM Mobile Brand Ambassador live out our Core Values each and every day so to provide exceptional customer service, ensure an engaging and rewarding workplace for yourself and your peers, and drive continuous sales results
- Inform our Customers about our service offerings and hardware options
- Determine the needs of our Customers and provide recommendations on the best solutions to meet their needs
- Provide information to our customers on warranties, care, and maintenance of their devices, activating or troubleshooting their devices, and hardware specifications
- Sell merchandise and process payments by totaling purchases and processing cash, debit, or credit card payments appropriately
- Accurately document sales and/or customer account changes in our Company systems and databases
- Ensure each and every prospective and current Customer receives the very best service and experience possible
- Participate in mandatory team meetings and on-going training sessions, so to ensure an environment of continuous learning and growth
- Adhere to Retail Standard Operating policies, processes, and procedures
- Meet individual and team performance metrics
- Other duties as requested by Manager
Skills and Competencies
- Attention to Detail being thorough and ensures things be done right, precisely, and according to process/procedure
- Accountability being reliable, responsible, and accountable to your customers and colleagues alike
- Effective Communication being able to effectively explain plans, thoughts, and concepts when speaking to customers or colleagues
- Results-Oriented being self-motivated to succeed and win, using tools and resources to drive positive results
- Flexibility being flexible with your schedule and available to work weekdays, nights, and weekend shifts
- Minimum of 6 months of progressive Retail Sales experience
- Previous experience in the wireless industry is an asset
- High school diploma/GED
- Post-secondary diploma/degree an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FREEDOM MOBILE GIVES CANADIANS THE FREEDOM TO CONNECT TO THEIR WORLD WITHOUT LIMITS.
FREEDOM is building a team of talented people who want to connect to a career without limits and help change Canadian wireless. FREEDOM Mobile Inc. is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 Closed
- Easter Sunday - April 12, 2020 Closed
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 Closed
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 3, 2020 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 Closed