PT Team Lead
The Team Lead is responsible for supporting the management team in all aspects of the shop in order to maximize sales and profitability through exceptional customer service.
To be committed to maintaining high professional standards in the areas of sales performance, customer service, support with the visual presentation, inventory management, and shop operations. The Team Lead will demonstrate and uphold the commitment and vision of The Body Shop.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Assist the Shop Manager and Assistant Manager to achieve shop sales targets in conjunction with the achievement of individual sales goals established by The Body Shop
- To be fully engaged in driving all sales and new product launches within the shop
- To be an Ambassador of the "FIT and Focus on the Customer" program leading by example, offering in-the-moment coaching to team members and ensuring the program is consistently being utilized on the shop floor
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures as per The Body Shop Employee Handbook, Shop Operations Manuals, Body Talk and advise the Shop / Assistant Shop Manager if violations occur
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the store as per The Body Shop's operational standards including the completion of all audit documentation
- Effectively execute visual merchandising directives (product launches), utilizing all directives provided
- To exemplify The Body Shop grooming guidelines and support the store team to reflect the brand image
- Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimizing the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace. Report potential risks, near misses and real accidents to relevant managers and Body Talk
- Adhere to all Health and Safety and Loss/Profit Prevention policies and procedures to ensure the safety of customers and all colleagues
- Maintain the shop to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- The Team Lead will demonstrate and uphold the commitment and vision of the Company.
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality for all scheduled shifts
- To undertake any other duties as and when directed by store management
- The Body Shop Employees / Customers
- Previous sales experience working in a customer service/ retail environment is preferred
- Experience in a customer service environment working with both sales and service targets
- Working knowledge of shop operation processes
- Highly resourceful, flexible and have the proven ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to work flexible hours, including holidays, nights and weekends to meet the needs of the business
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
The Body Shop International plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Should you require any accommodation in the interview process, please notify human resources or the interviewer.
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 7:00pm