Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Training, coaching and developing employees so that they can successfully execute their jobs, by using all available training resources to maximum benefit.
· Ensure all employees are committed to providing exceptional customer service, with the support of current customer service tools.
· Ensure the store is neat, clean and organized (NCO) at all times, including the stockroo m/backroom and washrooms.
· Respond appropriately to customer inquiries and concerns and make decisions, whenever possible, in favour of the customer.
· Assist in ensuring store meets sales and wage cost objectives.
· Provide support to ensure successful inventory management, including the prompt completion of markdowns.
· Assist in Loss Prevention training for all employees
· Ensure Loss Prevention Policies and practises are adhered to, in order to achieve shrink target.
· Conduct employee bag checks before and after an employees shift, notify the store manager and or the district loss prevention manager for any loss prevention related concerns.
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business this includes evenings, weekends and holidays
· 1+ years experience in retail
· Proven leader ship skills
· People person, with strong ability to communicate with customers and employees
· Time management, organized and multitasking ability
· Understand the principles of exceptional customer service and must work well in a team-oriented environment
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2021 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2021 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2021 8:00am - 8:00pm
- New Year’s Eve - Dec. 31, 2021 9:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year’s Day - Jan. 1, 2022 Closed