Circa905 is a one-of-a kind shopping experience with handmade goods, local artisans and sweet treats! Shop your favourite local shops or discover something new. They're only here for a limited time, you won't want to miss them!
Located north of the Food Court across from Browns.
Open Monday to Saturday 9:30am to 9:00pm, and Sundays 11:00am to 6:00pm
March 14: Soap of the North
- Bath and body products are infused with essential oils for health and wellness benefits. From soaps, bath bombs and so much more.
March 15: Other Life Lessons
- The honest children's book series about other life lessons. Made in Canada .
March 16: Karamella
- Handmade bead bracelets, unique personalized charms and trendy accessories. Made in Canada with Love and Positivity!
March 16: Little Canuck
- Our mission is to create simple and trendy pieces with unique details that become staples in your kiddo's wardrobe.
March 17: Northern Lites Co.
- Hand made natural soy candles & home decor accents.
We have lots of other amazing local vendors popping-up in Circa905 this year. Stay tuned as we continue to annouce the vendors!